Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Divergent Premier

We all went to the premier of Divergent and as always it was so much fun. I love hanging out with my girlfriends and just talking about whatever and not being interrupted by the kids and I love going to premiers. The audience is usually die-hards that really get into it, I love it!
The Divergent Clan
Front Row: Lindsey, Teri, Amanda, Chelsea, Kristy
Middle Row: Tammy, Rhonda, Nikki, Ashley, Melanie
Back Row: PHOTOBOMBERS!! Ha ha
(Like I said, I love premier audiences)
Funny story (at least to me)
Chelsea and a few of the other girls got there early to save us seats and she had out tickets with her in the theater so the "Password" at the door was "I'm with the girl in the yellow sweater".  So here I was a 30+ year old grown woman walking up to a teenage boy employee of the movie theater and I say "I'm with the girl in the yellow sweater". I couldn't help but giggle and feel like a complete weirdo at the same time. 
P.S. Was it funny to you?

1 comment:

The Cawley's said...

Hey...I'm with the girl in the yellow sweater...what do I get?