Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Triple Party Day

We combined the boys family birthday party into one. Of course they both wanted to go bowling again, so that's what we did.
Gavin's bowling form!
It was pretty entertaining watching him bowl
One of my birthday boys
Eric, Savannah (due in exactly one week) and soon to be Grandma Sadie
Kessler, Isaiah, Madi, Grandpa Fry and Drake
Bowling fun. We reserved the last 3 lanes so we had the entire section to ourselves
Megan and Grandma
I don't really care for this picture of me, but I love that Chloe is picking her nose...future blackmail?
Mason was having a rough time : (
It's my party and I'll cry if I want too
 
Thank goodness my sister takes pictures of me with my kids and sends them to me otherwise no one would know I even exist!
Blowing out their birthday candles. They requested brownies instead of cake which was fine with me, less clean up and easier to eat on the go.
We did gifts right after brownies and ice cream bars. It got a little crazy with two boys ripping open presents at the same time! I needed a nap when we got home.
That night we celebrated our 3rd birthday for the day : )
My niece Faith is turning 11 and she had her birthday party at Starlite Skating
This is how our night of skating started. All three kids were pouting and/or crying. Gavin told me he wanted to go home and never wanted to go there again. Oh, the joys of parenthood.
Lucky for us Grandma came to the rescue. These two little rascals will do anything for Grandma
Chloe and mommy : )
Gavin has to decide to do something on his own, so I just let him hang out and pretend to play in the arcade and watch everyone else skate. After about an hour he decided he was missing out on the fun and decided to join us out on the rink. By the end of the night we had to drag him out the door because he didn't want to leave.
Cody, Gavin and Xyzavior
Mason after he decided skating was fun
Chloe after a night of skating, rootbeer and cake

Having a pep talk with Chloe
These two are already so much trouble together. I can see this in happening in real life in a few years, the trouble makers leaving in a get a way car!
Or Chloe chillin in the passenger seat eating as always while Megan chauffeurs her around!
Madi, Grandma and Chloe
Megan and I

On Tuesday Grandma Bonnie and Papa Moose took us to Leo's for pizza and fun to celebrate the boys birthdays because they were going to be out of town for the party. They had so much fun and of course were spoiled with birthday presents
Chloe peeking at Gavin's gift
Addy reading Mason's card to him



THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR CELEBRATING OUR BOYS BIRTHDAYS WITH US

1 comment:

Jessie said...

What a fun and busy day. You guys sure know how to party hardy! One day I'll be brave enough to take my kids rollerskating. (P.S. How old school is that? Rollerskating isn't in my tablet's dictionary!)