Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Welcome Home BBQ

I have been telling everyone that when Cody got home for good we were going to have a HUGE party so we did!! Luckily the weather was nice because I know for sure 98 people would not have fit in my house!
 The Man of the Hour
He flipped burgers all night. He was in his "happy place at the grill"
 Dan and Angie
 Scott (never a serious face) and Cassie
 Mom, Madisen, Karen, Paul, Megan and April
 John and Stephanie
 Liz and Tiffany
and a whole lot of kids!
 Foster's
 Keegan, Cadee, Savannah, Eric and Keith
 Tom, Jon, Julianne and their girls
 Bonnie and Doug
 Thomas, Brett, and Bodie
 April, Teri, Chloe, Taylor, Jolene, Megan, Karen, David
 Bundy's
Mandy, Kenny, Kayla and Corey in background
 My toothless cutie
 Corey
Very Hungry Kayla and Scared to pull his food away Corey
 Eric being the first brave soul to try my "special jello salad" 
He said the noodles just tasted "orange" but the hot dogs made him gag
 "Special Jello Salad"
I made this as a joke to see if anyone would eat it and only one little girl took some and her mom said she didn't even eat it. After everyone had been through the line I held them up and teased them all for not eating my salad and that I had put a lot of hard work and elbow grease into it! 
It's orange jello with cooked ramen noodles and two sliced hot dogs. YUCK!!

 Ackerschott's
 One word: Trouble!!
They were daring each other to eat my salad
 Cody and Tom
These two have been friends for over 20 years (that makes us sound so old!) It was so good to see him again, it's literally been almost 2 years.
 Paige and Tyler chilling with the little kids : )

I just realized I'm missing pictures and they aren't still on my SD card. I'm missing pictures of my two little ones, Chelsea, Stevie and her kids, Adlina and Ella, my nieces and nephews....sad and weird. 

 After everyone had left we went to our room and found this on our bed and for a minute I thought "how sweet"
Then I realized that Liz (who had a mischievous look on her face before she left) had really been up to no good!

We feel so blessed to have so many wonderful friends, family and neighbors. I'm so glad Cody is home for good so we can spend more time with them.

April 27, 2013

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

SWEEEET !!! love your blog! so fun watching your family grow! thanks so much for making us part of your life. We thank God every single day that the kids have such beautiful parents. thanks for that.♥ love you all ♥