Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Coco

I didn't realize how safe Bud made me feel until he was gone so I was happy when Gavin said he wanted a dog for his birthday, but then he changed his mind to a bunny instead and a "Guard Bunny" just didn't cut it for me. Cody found me a new protector on Craigslist.
 Meet Coco!!
Cody thinks we should name him Mr. Goodbar because he's chocolate with nuts.
He's a 4 year old chocolate lab, so he is out of the chewing, digging puppy phase. His previous family is moving to Abu Dhabi and can't take him so he was free to a good home.

3 comments:

Marie said...

yay!!

The Cawley's said...

Oh My Gosh- the "Mr. Goodbar" comment freakin' killed me! That's hilarious. I will now refer to Coco as Mr. Goodbar!

Bonnie said...

Ha! what an awesome sweet doggie! I cant wait to come see him! Leave it to Cody! so dang funny!!!! ♥