Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Savannah & Eric's Wedding

My niece Savannah and her fiance Eric's wedding was Friday, March 29th.  It ended up being a crazy week and I wasn't even the one getting married. I helped her with her Bridal photo shoot, I shopped all over town and found matching ties for all the cousin's (with my kids in tow), made bows and then we had the wedding stuff. 
The wedding dinner was the night before at Stockman's Steakhouse, I worked for Dr. Quinton the next morning and then met Cody and everyone else at the Idaho Falls Temple for the wedding. We got pictures and then went and got the kids for the luncheon at the church. 
We were all dressed up and at the Rose Shop by 5pm for more pictures and the reception. It was a super fun night but the kids were a mess and so tired by the time we left.
 My Cute Kiddos
(pre-chololate fountain and playing hard with cousins for hours)
Mason, Chloe and Gavin
 G-Man
 Masonator
 Connelly is currently serving a mission in New Mexico and couldn't make it, so we built our own. Savannah and Connelly are actually Uncle and Niece but were so close in age and were together so much they were practically siblings.
Leaving for the Honeymoon through a tunnel of bubbles!!

No comments: