Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Annual Easter Egg Hunt

 (Im)patiently waiting to start



 
  Showing off their bags of loot
  Checking out their Easter Baskets
 The kids get so spoiled. They get all the candy from their eggs AND they get Easter Baskets with books, toys, outfits, and more candy from Grandma and Grandpa
 Megan, Chet, Karen and Madisen
 Grandpa Butikofer, Dad and Mom
 Erin (due in 5 days!!), Bailee, Paul and Brigham
Katelyn, Braxton,Tristan, Faith, Mandy, Keylee, Kenny and Taylor
After we left my parents we met the Fry family at Peterson Park for a picnic. Mason found a big slice of part of Savannah and Eric's wedding cake and was a happy boy!
My mother-in-law brought a letter she had gotten from my bro-in-law Connelly for all of us to read. This part made me laugh, he is obsessed with Duck Dynasty. 
Chloe and her new buddy Melissa.
Melissa is Cody's cousin Jenni's little girl. Chloe is a little over 7 months older. I love that my kids get to know and play with our cousins kids. 

1 comment:

The Cawley's said...

I want a copy of that pic of my lil' fam!