Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Fool's

Usually I'm the one playing the pranks on everyone, but today it was played on me. I had invited a couple of friends over for a BBQ. They were pretty leery because I was inviting them over to each on April Fool's so they decided to beat me at my own game. Just for the record I didn't do anything to them or their food tonight.
There was going to be a total of 6 adults and 7 kids over, but little did I know Liz called and invited A LOT  more of our friends and I had no idea. People just kept coming and coming and coming, I was so surprised, confused but happy at the same time, it was the weirdest thing!
 We went from 6 adults +7 kids (13 total) to 14 adults and 19 kids (33 total)
What a fun and crazy night
 My girls!
This was blurry so we did a re-take
Take Two
Shooing kids away, closed eyes and crazy hair

P.S. Everyone brought extra food, drinks, etc. to pitch in so we had plenty of everything to go around

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

OMG Teri... that's way funny! I cant just hear you ...when the people just kept coming. ha!! ♥