Tuesday, April 30, 2013

First Day of my "Normal" Life

I consider my life "normal" now because I am now an official stay at home mom instead of a mostly single mom because my husband comes home every night now. Who would have ever thought that would be such a big deal? All I have to say is my life isn't at all like the one I had planned but I love it and I'm happy : )

We woke up to snow this morning even though the first official day of spring was a month ago. 
 My poor frozen flower in my front yard

Today was pretty typical. I got Gavin up for school. He is definitely going through a growth spurt. He is so hard to wake up in the morning because he needs extra sleep and this morning  he had four helpings of oatmeal and a big bowl of applesauce and yesterday he had 3 helpings of Honey Bunches of Oats. 
I finally woke Chloe up at 9:30 because she was still sleeping but it ended up being a mistake because she was so grumpy! Thanks goodness for naps. 
When daddy got home at 3:45 (Cody works from 7am to 3:30pm now) the boys loaded up and went to fill the truck full of poop (literally) while Chloe and I went and did some shopping. I found Mason and Chloe some super cute shoes for cheap and then Chloe convinced me that she needed a fish.

Chloe's first pet
She named him "FOOD"

We ate dinner together
Had FHE
Tag teamed the kids and got them bathed and teeth brushed
Read scriptures
Tucked the kids in bed so they got the extra sleep they needed
We hung out on the couch and talked, and talked and talked 

Happy Days are Here Again!!

No comments: