Saturday, June 7, 2014

Life of Fry




When we helped my brother move Gavin kept finding loose change everywhere. In the couch cushions, behind furniture, pretty much everywhere and Kenny told him he could keep it. The ice-cream truck came through the neighborhood and he used the money to buy some cotton candy.
May was a crazy month!! The 15th was the only day that I didn't have anything on it so Cody wrote "Do Nothing Teri Day" on it, only I dodn't even notice until the end of the day after I had spent the entire day cleaning house, paying bills, running errands and buying groceries so it wasn't exactly a "do nothing day".
I made Chloe her name out of wooden letters. It turned out so cute and matched her bedding perfectly. 
Mason tried to put on the Buzz Lightyear costume by himself. It didn't really work out too well.
Olives always have to go on fingers before they go in mouths at our house
 Nasty dirty fingers. I guess next time I tell Gavin to go wash his hands for dinner I better make sure he really did.
My sister and I have the same sitter for our kids on the days we work. She found Mason asleep at the table sucking his thumb and sent me this picture.
Chloe ended up with a UTI and had to go to the Dr. She was so excited because the lab technician and the nurse both gave her a sticker on a stick.
Our neighbor Spencer got a go cart and he gives the kids rides on it all the time and even lets them drive it AND he gives them chips. He is their new best friend and they are always begging me to go over to Spencer's.

Mason had a bird poop on him...literally!!
I had to take my van in for an oil change and the waiting room was much to confined for my 3 crazy kids so we decided to go for a walk to the gas station to get drinks. Gavin was so good about making sure that the little ones stayed on the sidewalk and away from the busy road. On the way back to the van Papa Moose saw us and took the kids home with him so that they could play for awhile until the van was done.
Mason on "his Mater" from Papa Moose and grandma Bonnie
Cody
Cody took Gavin to IJump for his date night and they were both worn out by the time they got home

On a lighter note Chloe uses way to much toilet paper anytime she is in the bathroom. One particular morning she happened to drop the Brown's off at the Superbowl and once again used way to much toilet paper and flooded the bathroom with poo water. Lucky for me Cody found it first so he had to clean up them mess. 


No comments: