Thursday, June 12, 2014

Grandpa made their day!!

My parents have a huge lawn and my dad flood irrigates it. I'm pretty sure that playing in the water when he does this is their favorite summer time activity at Grandma and Grandpa's.
 Gavin loves to ride through it
 Mason trying to keep up with big brother
 Look at those piggy tails!



 Mason was going up and down the sidewalk. He told me he was "racing on his dirt bike."

We wanted to get the kids all together for a group picture which was nearly impossible. They didn't want to be disturbed with their playing and they had already played so much they were turning the water into mud!
Here are a few of the over 20 pictures I took trying to get them all looking:






 This was the best one we ended up with. At least they are all facing forward ; )
And of course playing in muddy water 
=
 rub-a-dub-dub six cousins in the tub!

No comments: