Saturday, June 7, 2014

Father Son Campout

My boys headed out to the Father Son Campout. 
This is their second year. They went to Table Rock campground again, but this year Cody said he felt silly because he was the ONLY one that brought their camper and the ONLY one that brought a four wheeler. Last year everyone did. 
 Cody even remembered to take a picture for me and even though it's dark it's a lot better than last years picture:
LOL! I love my hubby!


While the boys were gone we had a girls night out. We were planning on doing manicures/pedicures, drinking salted caramel frappes, dipping things in chocolate fondue and roasting marshmallows for smores over the fire pit in the backyard with the aunts, girl cousins and grandma but the ended up not being able to or being sick : ( so it just the two of us. 
We went to Perkins for dinner where she announced in the middle of dinner VERY loudly, "Mom, I NEED TO GO POOP!" and while we were in the bathroom our table almost got cleared off because they thought we had left but luckily someone else who had heard Chloe's announcement stopped them.
Then we went to the store to get tissue paper for our project for the night. She walked through the entire store backwards. It took F.O.R.E.V.E.R. but I just let her do her thing.
I gave here a tubby when we got home and she showed me her "mermaid hair"
Then we made these "bom-boms" for her room
Watched a movie and ate a cookie or two
Then she snuggled up in my bed with me and we went to sleep. We were both exhausted from the long week and I was in bed by 9:30 and we both slept until after 9! It was sooo nice to catch up on some much needed sleep


No comments: