Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving


 I'm terrible at taking pictures on Thanksgiving, so I rarely have any. This year we ate with Cody's family, but it was just us and his older sister Sadie's family so it was pretty low key. We did go out to my parents later that night and I stole my mom and took her to JC Penney's with me to get some boots (to me from Cody) and pajamas for the kids. I had never been shopping on Thanksgiving night before (I'm usually against it) so that was something new. I probably wouldn't have gone at all, but I was looking through ads with Sadie and the boots kept calling my name, so I HAD to go ; )
Turkey Hair
Cody had this great idea to do Chloe's hair so she looked like a turkey. This is how it turned out.
 It's no secret when Cody's been in the kitchen!
He made his super yummy, extra delicious rolls for Thanksgiving while I made salads. Between the two of us our kitchen was a complete mess by 10 am, but we had fun. We were both making messes, listening to some old school music on Pandora (Aerosmith, Journey, REO Speedwagon, Def Lepard, etc), dancing (mostly just me while Cody rolled his eyes. I learned well from my mom!), and he was teaching me how to do things the "right" way. Apparently I "fold" stuff into my food wrong and don't mash crackers the "right" way. LOL! He watched to much Food Network as a child!

No comments: