Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fry Family 2013

My girlfriend Stevie Croft took our family photos for us again this year. To see more of her work visit her website http://www.steviecroftphotography.com/

 My favorite people in the entire world!

 My Three Biggest Blessings!

 Chloe Jo
Almost 3 years old

 So serious!

 That little tongue! Such a typical picture of her

 Gavin Keith
6 1/2 years old
 I use to think that kids with missing teeth were so funny looking, but now that it's my own son I think it's absolutely adorable!
 He picked out where he wanted his picture taken and even posed himself
 We had him a little embarrassed here
 and laughing pretty good here
 Mason Allen
3 1/2 years
 Such a happy kid
 Remember the huge gash in his head? Me either thanks to Stevie's magic
 Tickle War
 Every one get daddy!
 I love this picture because this is what goes on at our house almost every night
 In case you were wondering whats up with the big bump in my messy hair I worked that day and my hair was smashed in a ponytail and an OR cap all day. I was so buys getting the kids ready that I forgot to fix mine before we left. : (
 Just the girls
 She's telling me about Cinderella and Princesses

My Boys

Thank you Stevie! I love them as always : )

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Funnest cutest family award. Gavin is looking so grown up... except those missing teeth. :) Priceless. Mason looks like a spitfire and you, as always, are pretty. These are great!

Marie said...

I have no idea what you are talking about with your hair. You look great and Stevie does a great job!

Bonnie said...

OMG ! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these pictures! They are so good! they are all so natural ! I hope I get one for Christmas.. !!

The Cawley's said...

Super cute family pics!