Thursday, December 5, 2013

Life of Fry

 Gavin has been a complete chow hound. He is definitely going through a growth spurt.
 All 6 pancakes gone. 
It's not uncommon for him to eat like this every morning. He must do all his growing at night. He eats things like 6 eggs, 4 pieces of french toast, 2-3 bowls of oatmeal, etc. I don't know where he puts it all.
 My mom is getting a new kitchen (I'm sooo jealous!) To save my parents some money the men demolished my mom's kitchen for her.

The look on Cody's face makes me laugh!

 Good-bye pink counter tops

 They got it all out in about 4-5 hours. A little sheet rock and the new floor and it will be ready for the new cabinets.

 We have been experiencing a lot of warm tropic like temperatures
Gavin layered up so he would stay warm at school. He has on a long sleeved shirt, a sweater and a t-shirt over all of it. At least he stayed warm right?

Other Happenings:

Cody FINALLY got his Honey-Do list done which means my closet rod is fixed and no longer at a 30 degree angle, he built me shelves in the toy room closet, my new towel rack is hung in the downstairs bathroom and I have a new kitchen light which led to one more thing for his new list...the kitchen ceiling needs repainted. A mans job is never done

We came home one night and Mason was SOO MAD that we were home. He was completely convinced that we didn't live here anymore. He kept telling me that we moved to a Big Brown house and that we didn't live in ours anymore. He was so mad and even started crying when I told him to take his coat and boats off. After he calmed down I asked him more questions about it. We moved 3 1/2 days ago, it's far away and we have to take the stroller and van to get there. When we take our stuff out of this house we have to leave the carpet, but we need to take our toilet with us. Funny kid. Even now, over a week later, he still wants to go to the Big Brown house. 

We have to replace our sewer line so if anyone has an extra $5000 laying around, I'll take it off your hands for you. I'm so excited to have my front lawn dug up and my front porch missing until spring when we can pour new cement and I'm even more excited to spend $5000 on something that will buried under the ground and will never be seen. (Insert LOTS of sarcasm)

Oh, but we did get our family pictures back!! They deserve their own post, which will hopefully come later today. 

No comments: