Monday, July 1, 2013

Hiking in Kelly Canyon

 I took the kids to this cave last year but I wasn't able to lift them in their by myself so they didn't get to go inside. This year we had daddy with us so they got to explore it
 I have to admit, it was tempting to leave them there and go hiking by ourselves, it made a good babysitter because they couldn't go anywhere!
 Inside the cave
 Just exploring
 Our first hike of the year
 Gavin was mad I made him stop for a picture
 We found lots of butterfly's of all colors and sizes
 as well as lots of beautiful flowers
 
 My happy hikers
Cody and I
 My Lover Boy
 Super happy kid
Crying approx 10 seconds later because he fell and got his hand muddy
 When we were done we drove further up the canyon for a picnic

Daddy packed our lunch and labeled our sandwiches : )
We had a walrus join us for lunch
Cody was cold which never happens hence the picture

June 22, 2013

No comments: