Friday, June 21, 2013

Caught Up

Can I just say that last week was h_ll? My kids got 2 baths, bathrooms didn't get cleaned, floors didn't get mopped and rarely got swept, my dishes got done 1 1/2 times, bedding didn't get changed, we got dressed by sorting through mass piles of clean (at least they were clean) clothes on the couch and my kids didn't get a lot of mommy time, but the things that had to be done, got done and now I'm catching up on the rest. I'm so glad that week is over.

My manuals are updated for our Medicare inspection, my Infection Control In-service was a hit, Cody and I's talks went well on Sunday, the bank now has proof that our van is indeed insured like it has been since we bought it, the wedding gift is in the mail, both birthday parties were fun, the kids and the new sitter both survived, I got the Teton Dam marathon pictures sent to the rest of the team, the food for Relief Society was super delicious, the fundraiser made lots of money and we even had time to squeeze in a visit to the cousins who were here visiting from Boise!

I'm about caught up on everything now, almost a week later, including my blog. I called the girl in charge of book club and basically dropped out. Even though I really want to do it I just don't have time for it and what time I do have I would rather spend with my kids. T-ball ends next week too which gives us even more time to play together and get back into our normal daily routines at least until July hits, July is always busy, but in a fun way!!

 Lots of new posts so keep reading!





1 comment:

oldangelgirl said...

Hurray! I'm glad you're caught up. Loved the text about the Amazon gaffe... lol! Also LOVED the gifts! Dan was so excited. :)

Now I need to catch up on MY blog! Time to try to do better.