Monday, June 10, 2013

It's Monday!

It's Monday and usually I don't care, but this week is going to be a busy week and I am not looking forward to it and instead of tackling what I have to do I'm venting on my blog. Makes perfect sense right? I'm a To-Do list kind of gal and I like to right down everything I need to do and cross it off as I go, it makes everything less daunting to me and it helps me not forget to do things I need to do so here it goes, my To-Do list for the week:

 -Get proof of ins. to the bank because after all this time and even though it's almost paid off they just realized they don't have any (ASAP)

-Get a wedding gift for my cousin Angie and her new hubby Dan. (their wedding was on the 1st, but their registry is on Amazon which should be simple, but I keep forgetting!)  (ASAP)

-Get a gift for my nephew who's birthday party is tomorrow

-Write up a "cheat sheet" about my kids for the new sitter (who's getting them tomorrow)

-Go through two 3 inch binders of Policy and Procedures for Infection Control and Nursing and make sure they are up to speed and up to date for our Medicare inspection and if not make the changes and that needs to be done (by Friday)

-Plan an Infection Control Inservice that I'm presenting on Friday

-Prepare a 15 minute talk to give in sacrament meeting on Sunday which to me really means to plan a 30 minute talk because I get nervous speaking in front of so many people and speed talk/read and forget the other half of it

-Download the pictures from the Teton Dam Marathon and get them emailed to the rest of the team

-Try to get more of my book club book read because we meet on the 20th.

This all isn't to terrible because I have a week to get it all done, but this happens to be a cRaZy week for me. I fill in at various places as they need me and it just so happens that this week I'm needed in three different places (usually working maybe once a week, but working 4 days this week) and we just happen to have somewhere to be every night this week on top of being mom and wife and housekeeper and zookeeper : )

Here's my schedule:

Monday
-Procrastinate by blogging
-11:30 Make a salad for at least 15 people for a funeral
-1:30 - Gavin's T-Ball Game
 -6:30 - Surprise Birthday party for a friend

Tuesday
-Working at MMSC
-Nephews birthday party @ 7pm

Wednesday
-Working at IEC
-Call my Dr Q patients to review health  histories/meds/ etc for surgery on Friday
-Relief Society Activity (and no I can't skip out because I'm in charge of food)

Thursday
-Working at MMCS
-4:30 Scouts
-6:30 Softball game

Friday
-Working at Dr. Q's
-Fundraising Dinner for my niece (girls camp)


Any one want to trade me weeks? ; )

No comments: