Thursday, June 6, 2013

Backyard Summer

We have lived in our backyard this summer, at least when we are home. Speaking of, who coined the phrase "the lazy days of summer?" So far it hasn't been very lazy at all!!
 Playing, BBQing, eating, and hanging in the hammock are things we like to do when we are back there.
 Gavin's birdhouse he made at Ella's birthday party
He can't wait until the "birds nest it".
 Our garden this year
Cody planted tomatoes, potatoes, onions, pumpkins and green beans
We have given up on everything else because we can never get it to grow
 Jump-o-lene
My parents got this for us a few years ago and I forgot we had it until I found it again. This kids are loving it.
 Taking a break
 Pretty self explanatory


 I was throwing the ball in the sprinkler and sending the kids in to get it. Gavin would go in after it over and over.
 Chloe only went in once and Mason never went in even though I was bribing him with "skiggles" (skittles)


 I followed the advice of a friend (ADLINA) and set up the tent for the kids in the backyard and I instantly became Mother of the Year : )
 They were so content and got a long so well. I didn't want to open the door and disturb what was going on.

 Busted! They saw me and the boys both laid down and started sucking their thumbs just to get to me! Stinkers!
 My dog winking at me to let me know my boots and shorts combo (below) are super sexy!
 My sweet doggy Cocoa
 Liz's backyard friends : )
Chloe with her bedtime pals
This is not in our backyard, but it's to cute not to add!

No comments: