Friday, June 21, 2013

Father and Son Outing

The boys went on a Father and Son outing with our ward to Table Rock Campground. I asked Cody to take pictures for me while they were up there and all I got was one super fuzzy picture of the boys in there pajamas in the camper. Oh well, a girl can dream can't she?
My one picture
 
 My boys right before they left. They were so excited. 
 Chloe waiting her turn to get loaded in the truck.
(We still have my dad's truck because Cody's isn't done yet)
Chloe is broken hearted because her daddy is leaving her behind
(She does not have a disease on her arm, it's my messed up phone camera)

Cody said all the men had a great time roasting marshmallows and feeding them to Mason and then sending him all sticky back to Cody (haha). Cody put the boys to bed a little after 9pm and went back out to the campfire. When he went back to bed at 1am he said as soon as he walked in the camper Mason sat up in bed and said, "Hi Dad!" I guess he wasn't asleep after all. 

June 7, 2013

No comments: