Friday, June 21, 2013

Scout Camp

On Tuesday I went to Scout Camp for the first time ever. I'm one of the leaders of the Wolf Den which is 8 year old boys in Cub Scouts. The boys were so excited about everything we did and it was hard not to get excited with them. It was really hot and despite the heat we still have fun. We made them drink before and after every station so by the end of the day, the boys were taking potty breaks all the time!
 I took a before and after picture of the boys which is hilarious (not posting it because I haven't asked parents if I can). Here are a few from my phone that don't show faces.
 Yes, those are chickens! Krupp Scout Hollow is out in the country so they must have been the neighbors.

It was a hot day so when we got home we headed to the back yard. I was sitting by the pool with my feet in it, but the kids were splashing like crazy so I moved into the shade instead. They still had their clothes on, but I didn't really care. They were having fun and that's all that matters.





No comments: