Monday, July 15, 2013

Mini Road Trip

We had to put some mileage on Cody's truck to break in the engine before we started pulling the camper so after we got the truck back on Monday night we headed to Cave Falls. 
I forget how much I love the outdoors and the views until I'm actually out in the middle of it
Sorry about the truck hood, these were all taken with my phone camera
I was too lazy to unbuckle the kids, have them stand by the sign AND look at me and then get them all back in the truck and buckled so pretend they are standing next to the sign
 
 Mason couldn't put down his "wanola" bar long enough to smile
 
 
 
 
 
 
  We made it to the top, thumbs up!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 He has a guilty look on his face because I just caught him trying to climb up onto the fence like I told him not too
 

 

 

 
 
Chloe fell and her mean brothers just left her behind, what stinkers
 
 We stopped at Big Jud's in Ashton for some dinner. We split it 5 ways and I still felt like I ate way to much when we left. 


July 8, 2013

No comments: