Friday, July 5, 2013

Life of Fry

Gavin loves to have his hair buzzed and has been begging for weeks and since t-ball pictures are done with he got his wish, but only after I made him look like an old man by just shaving the top. I showed it to him in the mirror and he said, "I look like Grandpa Blakely except I'm smaller."
Gavin wrapped Chloe up in a baby burrito
Mason and Chloe ganging up on Gavin

Chloe helping daddy mow

Megan and Chloe holding hands. They have "matching shoes" but each one has two different sized shoes on
Nap time
Mason and Evan
HUGS
Isaiah and Gavin
My nieces with their new mustaches
Alyssa, Madilyn and Taiya
I don't want to speak to soon, but after months of being potty trained Mason is finally pooping in the toilet too!! The silly things moms get excited about right? Chloe was keeping him company while he did the deed.
Just another summer night bike ride
Gavin showing me he can ride with one hand
Even Coco likes going even though we wear him out
Every time Chloe gets up in the morning or up from a nap she puts shoes on, usually non-matching, before she comes out of her room and comes to find me.
I saw this on Pinterest the other day and collected sticks while we were at Freeman Park. Gavin helped me paint the sticks. Super easy!
I gave Chloe ears like her baby but she wasn't very happy about it
Madisen
It totally looks like Chloe is goosing Mason in this picture!
Megan
 Slowy!!

Cody was trying to say "stop it Chloe" one night during dinner, but it came out "Slowy". We were all laughing so hard. It's her new nickname now, but only when daddy is around so we can give him a hard time. 
These two were being awfully quiet and when I found them they had both covered their left legs in stickers
 Rub-a-dub-dub three cousins in a tub
 Chloe
 Bailee
Brigham

...and then Gavin bumped my camera off the bathroom counter and into the tub...RIP Mr. Nikon

No comments: