Friday, July 5, 2013

Trampoline!!!!!!!

We started the Trampoline Jar a little over a year ago. Gavin really wanted a trampoline, but we wanted to make him earn it. He got a "trampoline bean" for every extra chore he would do or if we caught him doing something extra nice or special for someone, etc., but if he was naughty he had to take one out. We thought it would only take a month or two, boy were we wrong!
He was so happy and excited when he put the last bean in
All smiles as we put the trampoline together. We let him be the first one on it and let him jump by himself for a few minutes
Giving daddy a HUGE thank you hug
Showing us how he can flip, then Cody and I showed him our flipping skills
Steamroller

Chloe does not like the trampoline so she hung out on the the hammock with me
The boys decided to sleep out on the trampoline the first night. I ended up out there with them too, but gave up around 1:30 am when my body was sore, the neighbors dog wouldn't stop barking and my nose was cold! Shortly after the boys came in the house to sleep.
I'm pretty sure Cody is loving it as much as the boys


Mason, Madisen, Gavin, Chloe and Megan
Cousins

No comments: