Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Life of Fry...

Working with my sister at the Idaho Eye Center
How lucky am I? 
P.S. She is a Chick-Fil-A Addict!!
Chloe puts on a different pair of shoes out of her closet every day after she wakes up from her nap. This particular day it was her Hello Kitty boots.
I found Gavin "napping" in Chloe's crib. 
(I know she hasn't slept in it for over a month and it's still set up, we are not lazy, we are just busy!)
Brigham and Bailee turned 2!!
Happy Birthday to my favorite twins!!
All the kids ended up with tattoos while we were camping and Gavin asked me to take pictures of them before they wore off.
Chloe insisted that she didn't need help getting into bed one night. Cody and I found her asleep on the stairs later that night.
 

Gavin wanted his bread "warm" so while I was showering (aka mom's busy so let's cause havoc) Gavin put it in the microwave to warm it up. The entire upstairs smelled like melted plastic and he finally fessed up and showed me the burnt bread in the garbage and the melted plate in the garbage out in the garage. He said he meant to only heat it for 19 seconds but ended up with 91 instead.
Aunt Patricia and I went on an all day extravaganza looking for a campsite for our reunion next year. We can both now say that we have been to the Kilgore store, been on miles upon miles of unpaved roads and had to follow an obnoxious cow down the road because he ran down the middle instead of moving over to the side so we could pass him.
Gavin wanted to come watch me play softball, but instead spent the entire time watching the skateboarders.
 He ended up with 4 pairs of pajamas on this night. This wasn't even all of them, he kept putting more on. He didn't complain the next morning, but I'm sure he was so hot that night.
Once again I was showering (aka mom's busy so let's cause havoc)and when I got out Gavin had taped Chloe's mouth shut and both of the kids hands together.
 Later that morning we were running errands and at our first stop I realized what shoes the kids were wearing. I guess next time when I tell them to get their shoes on I need to be a little more specific! We got lots of double takes, smiles, giggles and comments that day.
 Then while they were suppose to be playing in the toy room they were really into my storage closet (in the toy room, so much for kid proof locks) getting into everything and came out dressed like this. 
And last but not least.
Gavin gets to watch a movie when the little kids are napping. This is what he watched the last 4 days: Deadliest Tornadoes, Deadliest Volcanoes, Colossal Squid and Wild Krats!! Gotta love this kid!


2 comments:

The Cawley's said...

Dude- I think when you shower you should duck tap eyour kids to chairs or something! And Deadliest Tornadoes, seriously? Your kid is so funny!

Jessie said...

Lol. I love how you document your life! :)