Monday, July 1, 2013

Monsters University

My brother Paul and his wife Erin invited us to the drive in with them. 
We went to 
Monsters University
and 
Iron Man 3
 Getting comfortable in the van
Brigham and Bailee

I tried to get them to go into the van with my kids but they wanted to stay in their own chairs. I even tried to lure them with popcorn and skittles but it didn't work, stinkers! ; )

Paul and Erin left after Monsters because the kids weren't sleeping good and all of ours fell asleep before it was even over. It didn't start until almost 10:30 so I'm not surprised. 

Mom and I watched Iron Man 3 but both of the hubby's fell asleep. I told mom we should have put the men in one car and us in the other. We didn't get home until 3:30am. I haven't been out that late in a long time and the next day I remembered why!


No comments: