Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rigby Lake

Liz and I headed to the lake today with our kids and it was a blast. I have so much fun every time I go, I don't know why we don't go more often.
 Chloe wanted NOTHING to do with the water or the sand. She cried when I put her down on both of them so we hung out on the grass for the first few hours.
 Mason made a heart just for me!!! j/k it was already there
Gavin and I swam out to the dock with the slide and he went down it four times before he was done.

 Chloe's hair totally matches the shark fin in the background on the left!!!
 Playing with big brother again




 Liz took Mason out on the floatie
 Finally!!! On the sand after 2 hours. Now it's time for the water...
 I took her out onto the lake and she fell asleep. We carried her (and the chair) up to the shade and she slept that way.
Teagan helped Gavin bury his arm

1 comment:

oldangelgirl said...

So sweet. Loved the Chloe vid! Poor baby... :)