Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day



 I'm as lucky as can be, the best daddy in the world belongs to me
-Gavin, Mason & Chloe
 Cody opening his pink tie from Chloe
(I think guys look so handsome in pink ties. It say's "I am man enough to wear pink!" Cody never believed me, but Chloe did so she picked out a pink tie for Cody)
 Cody and the kiddos Father's Day morning


 Cody went to the Upper Valley Mopar Car Show and Swap Meet with his dad and brother and then we went to his parents for a Father's Day dinner. Cody got the keys to his dad's super ugly boat I mean car (a banana yellow 1975 Ford LTD) and we went cruising. Cody loves the car and thinks it is one of the coolest things since sliced bread, I on the other hand told him even if he got it in the will it was not allowed near our house.
 For whatever reason he had a big grin on his face while 
sailing the boat
 It is huge!! Look at the back seat, it would fit 30 hippos...
 ...and the front of the car got back to his parents house 10 minutes before we did...
 ...but...it did go fast!!!
 To make up for the pink tie, the boys got Cody a "MANLY" gift, 
a Stihl Chainsaw


I had Gavin fill out one of these for Cody. I wrote down exactly what he said so if some of it doesn't really make sense that's why




 I found this one too and couldn't decide which one to use so I did both. I think I'll combine them for next year.

No comments: