Sunday, June 10, 2012

Life

A few of us girls (Kayla, Chelsea, Ashley, Tammy and I) went to the 10 pm showing of Snow White and the Huntsman. They were all on a diet so Tammy and I sat together and ate popcorn and Milk Duds until I accidentally dumped them all over the floor. : (
  I have no idea what Ashley is doing here but its hilarious!
 Kayla flashing us!

After the movie I took everyone home and Ashley was locked out so I helped her break into her own house. We were laughing as I helped her through her front window and I thought for sure we were going to wake up the neighbors and the police were going to show up.

 Lately Mason always has a "tactor" in his hand and is on the couch looking out the window to see what's going on.
 Chloe loves clothes. If you leave any type of clothing laying around she will pick it up and try to put in on or just pack it around with her forever.
 It's Gavin's job to feed the dog everyday. He was taking forever so I went out into the garage to see what was taking so long and this is how I found him. We were almost out of dog food so he was digging in the bottom of the can.
 Mason's survival kit:
Sipper, Rag, and tractors & trucks
 Chloe's survival kit:
Binkies!!!
 Chocolate cookie + Gavin's hat = happy girl
 Tickle tickle
 The kids got dinner all over themselves so I stripped them down and let them play in the dirt while I mowed the lawn. They sat in the wagon almost the entire time.
 3 Little Piggies
 5 Little Very Dirty Piggies
 Bud
He is such a good dog. He hardly ever barks, he will sit, fetch and lay down when asked. He lets the kids sit on him, lay on him, pull on his ears and he doesn't even care. There is not a mean bone in his body.
 Who can scream the loudest?
 All ready for church, almost. She took her shoes off as soon as I put them on.
Chloe loves this baby doll, but won't keep the shirt on her, only the pants.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Mason and Jed have very similar survival kits! A sippy and a truck for each hand. How fun it must be to dress a little girl too!