Monday, June 18, 2012

Honey-Do's

I had a list of Honey-Do's for Cody when he got home and I told him it was an ongoing list and for the most part he had all summer to do them. He wasn't wasting anytime and got all  of them done AND more!! Gotta love my man!
 He of course washed both vehicles due to the "vandalism"
 He pressure washed our driveway so that we could reseal it
"Look mom, dad's making fog!"

This is what he did on his week off:

 Re-caulked the bathroom window
Called our accountant re: state taxes
Got our new health ins. policy all lined up and taken care of
Re-stained the back and side fences
Sprayed all the weeds
Made our side fence 6 ft instead of 4 to keep the neighbor kids out
Power washed the driveway AND resealed it
Power washed the house
Washed both vehicles
Mowed the lawn
Took out the garbage
Fixed the squeaky bathroom door

AND...
he still managed to play with the kids, help me bath them and change diapers, went to both of Gavin's t-ball games, took him to swimming lessons a few times, cooked a lot of the meals for us (including Hootenannies for breakfast, my favorite!), went to a nephew's baptism, take me to a movie and planned a day-date with me complete with a picnic he packed himself!! Did I mention he spent  most of Tuesday at his parents house helping them? Isn't he amazing?? I sure think so!

1 comment: