Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day BBQ

We had a Father's Day BBQ at Paul & Erin's on Saturday night. We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows, ate watermelon, chips, salads and had root beer floats for dessert! I love summer food, especially the fruit!
 Gavin, Madisen, Faith, Mason and Bailee
Erin with Bailee and Brigham
 This picture kills me!! Brigham is covering his ears and I'm sure thinking to himself, 
"blah, blah, blah, I can't hear you Auntie Teri!!"
 Faith, My Dad and Grandpa
My mom was there too, but I don't know how she didn't end up in any of the pictures
...unless....
Mom, are you a ghost? Ha! Ha! j/k
 Paul (celebrating his very first Father's Day), Cody and Gavin
 Faith and Madisen
Karen, Chet & Megan were there for awhile too

 Gavin found me a new hat and let me where his new glasses
 Gavin with his new shades and hat (Madi's shorts), 
Faith with grandma's glasses and Madi with mine
Marshmallow, dirt and misc.food on her face, dirt on her knees and of course daddy's trick to keeping her from taking her shoes off, tape!

No comments: