Saturday, June 2, 2012

Marshmallows & Popsicles

I invited Cody's family over to roast hot dogs and marshmallows in the back yard and we busted out the popsicles too. This is my new favorite picture right now:
 Gavin has it stuck to his tongue, but it looks like it is falling through the air or was photo shopped in!
 He convinced everyone it was fun so they were all doing it
 Isaiah & Luke
 
 Chloe LOVES marshmallows! SUGAR!!!!!!!
The only way you ever see Mason holding still is
 1) When he's eating(only true sometimes) 
2) When he's in his carseat, but he's still kicking his legs or wiggling in some way
 3) He is asleep, but he is still all over the place, it's impossible to keep him covered
 My niece took this pic of Isaiah
Gavin playing in the sprinkler in his "wedgie suit" as I call it now. He loves that thing and grew out of it a long time ago, but keeps putting it on. I even hide it and he still manages to find it

No comments: