Monday, January 11, 2016

Life of Fry

I didn't feel up to doing anything on New Year's Eve. Cody and the kids went to his sister's and were back around 9. We put the kids to bed and our plan was to stay up until midnight but we were both tired so we watch this, kissed, drank some apple cider and went to bed. Woo hoo, so exciting!!

 This little dude is in senior primary now! Crazy.
 We are on our own. The boys are at school, daddy is at work and it's just Chloe and I hanging out. I was going to update my blog earlier, but she crawled up on my lap and asked me to watch Little Rascals with her. How could I tell her no?
 I fell asleep in the couch and she proceeded to take pictures on my phone. Mostly of me sleeping, the TV and my foot, but she also took some of the wall, my temporary table and selfies of herself.
She insists on holding my crutches for me while I go potty, brush my teeth, wash my face, anything I do that doesn't require my crutches. 
After watching "My babysitter is a Vampire" and "Hocus Pocus" all day I picked the next movie which was "Home". She didn't like my choice so she took my crutches and went to her room...little stinker. I couldn't even chase after her. All I could do was sit and think how much trouble we were in if she was thinking like this and doing these things at 5.
Chloe is obsessed with this new shirt she got for her birthday. She calls it her "pizza shirt".

Chloe wanted to take donuts to preschool as her treat for her birthday party. She picked the chocolate covered ones and I'm sure her teacher was super happy about giving a room full of preschoolers chocolate covered donuts.


Chloe had a couple of cavities she had to have filled. They numbed her mouth and she wasn't too sure about it. She was fine until they brought her back out to me and then she was crying and collapsed on the floor. When Cody came to pick us up he had to come in and pick her up off of the floor because she said, "my mouth hurts to bad, I can't walk." I promised her ice cream when we got home and suddenly she was better.
I spent Thursday with my sister and Chase while the girls were at school. It was Chase's birthday and I took a picture with him. I had to take a second one because the first one didn't have his shark shirt in it." Silly kid.
Gavin got down on the floor and was playing with Laken, it was so cute.
This girl makes me giggle when she dressed up
Chloe got this bag from my sister for her birthday. She started coloring it as soon as we got home and didn't stop until it was all colored. She was so excited and couldn't believe that she was actually coloring on a purse.
Mason and Chloe were playing and pretending they were on a date. We were laughing and then Cody pointed out a few things wrong with this scenerio:
1- Neither of them are 16
2- neither of them are wearing shoes
3- Mason has a purse
4- Chloe has a BABY!
5- She's DATING HER BROTHER!!
Chloe surprised me with getting "the movie theater ready".
She had snacks, cut out and drew movie tickets, laid out a blanket and even popped popcorn which was really just goldfish she put in baggies because she doesn't know how to make popcorn. She even stole my slippers.
Watching the "movie" She picked "Daniel Tigers Neighbor hood" for about 10 min and then it was back to "My Babysitter is a Vampire"

No comments: