Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas Parties

I helped with the boys Christmas Parties this year. Both of their teachers were gone, one had a wedding and one was sick, so I pretty much ended up in charge of both. Something I wasn't really planning on, but it all worked out.
I helped the kids make ornaments in Mason's class. I get reminded every time I visit his class what saints kindergarten teachers are. 
Chloe (in the background) was so excited to come with me so she could play in Mrs. Balls kitchen.
I was the only one besides Gavin's substitute for his party. It was pretty crazy being in charge of 25+ 8 and 9 year olds! We played pin the nose on Rudolph, drew snowman on paper plates on top of our head without looking, had a relay and then had treats, passed out gifts etc. Gavin chose to spend his free time reading. He is such a bookworm!!
Mr. Cziep even had a special visitor in his office today, lol!!! I love that he is such a good sport with pranks. 

12/18/2015

No comments: