Monday, January 4, 2016

Chloe's 5th Birthday

I cannot believe that my baby is 5 years old! Time is just flying by.
 She requested a chocolate donut with sprinkles and she wanted her candles in it so her cake was like her daddy's birthday cake.
 This little girl LOVES dresses.
 My Little Pony walkie talkies from her brothers
 She had big brother read her card to her
 We got her 2 outfits and a cash register 

Her party was that night. We reserved a room at the Holiday Inn, had the party and let the kids swim. Our families are just too big to have a party in our little apartment. 
Her party started out with a bubble gum party, then to Hello Kitty, to Dora the Explorer, to Unicorn and then to Strawberry Shortcake. At that point I told her there was no more changing her mind. I went to the store and found all kinds of party stuff for Hello Kitty, Dora and even Unicorn parties, but absolutely nothing for Strawberry Shortcake. After 4 different stores I just ended up buying a Strawberry Shortcake doll with her dog. 
Chloe and her dad made and decorated the cake earlier in the day while I was on the couch all drugged up (I had surgery 2 days prior). She did the sprinkles all by herself, all 4 bottles of them.
 Everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to her. She was so embarrassed all the attention was on her.
 Make a wish!

We had pizza, drinks, donuts and cake then all the kids went swimming. I stayed in the party room because I figured crutches and slick floors wouldn't mix to well but my sister took some pictures for me. 
See what I mean? We have a HUGE family. There is no way we would've all fit.
 Faith playing with Chloe
 Megan, Bailee, Paul, Tayvri and Brigham
(I can't tell if that is Gavin or Drake on the steps)
 Gavin kept diving underwater so this is the only picture my sister could get of him
Chloe hanging out with the ladies
Faith, Kaitlyn, Mandy, Tristen and Chloe

1.1.15

Chloe's Birthday Interview - Age 5

1- Who is your favorite person in the whole world? YOU MAMA!
 2- What is your favorite color? PINK AND PURPLE
3-What is your favorite movie? HOCUS POCUS
4- What is your favorite outfit? CINDERELLA OUTFIT
5-What sport do you like best? CINDERELLA SPORTS
6- What song do you love? THE BRAVE SONG 
(when she is riding her horse and shooting arrows)
7- What is your favorite cereal? HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS

 Food? CHEESY SHELLS
(Mac and cheese homemade by daddy)
8- Who is you best friend? MADI AND MEGAN

Who are your friends? MADI, MEGAN, BAILEE, LAKEN, TAYVRI, MAYCEE, JOURNEY, KEYARA, JESSICA
9- What do you want to be when you grow up? A NURSE
10-What is your favorite book? CINDERELLA
11- What are you really good at? DOING MY HOMEWORK AT SCHOOL WHICH IS JUST COLORING THAT'S WHY IT'S SO EASY

12- Where do you wish you could go on vacation? DISNEYLAND AND SEAWORLD AND THE BEACH AGAIN
13- What is your best memory? SPENDING TIME WITH YOU AT HOME AND GOING TO DISNEYLAND AND TO SEE CINDERELLA AND MICKEY MOUSE AND THOSE GUYS AT DISNEYLAND
14- What would you buy if you had $1000? A HUNDRED MINTS
15- What vegetable do you hate the most? BROCCOLI AND CHICKEN

 Love the Most? FLOWERS AND CARROTS
16- If you could have one wish, what would it be? I WISH THAT I HAD A BUBBLEGUM MAKER AND MY OWN FOOD MAKER SO I COULD MAKE FOOD EVERYDAY IF I'M HUNGRY OR NOT
17- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? BANILLA (VANILLA) AND CHOCOLATE

Candy? A WHOLE BUNCH OF MINTS AND BUBBLE GUM
18- Who is your biggest hero? DADDY AND MOMMY AND MEGAN AND MADI AND GAVIN AND MASON
19- What do you like to do best with your friends? I LIKE TO DRESS UP WITH THEM
20- What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday? I WANT TO EAT A WHOLE BUNCH OF CANDY AND RIP ALL OF MY SWEATERS
STATS: 

Height: 3 ft 5 in
Weight: 35 lbs
Teeth Lost: 0
Shoe Size: 10-11
Pant Size: 5
Shirt Size: 5

No comments: