Monday, January 4, 2016

Blakely Gingerbread

 Everyone with their gingerbread houses. I wish I would've taken some individual pictures of all of them. We had some great ones and it's fun to see how the kids change them every year.
 All of the kiddos with their gingerbread houses
Mason dropped his house right before this picture was taken : (
Brigham, Bailee, Faith, Tayvri, Taylor, Mason, Chloe, Kaitlyn, Madisen, Mandy, Megan, Keylee, Tristen and Braxton
I had so much candy left over that I took it all to my parents so we could all make some more. We used graham crackers because we didn't have any gingerbread and we totally cheated and used hot glue guns instead of frosting to hook them all together.
Helping Mason build his gingerbread house
Cody and Chloe building her house
Cody and Laken aka Volcano baby, aka Fatty aka Mavis




Bailee's house. I can't believe her roof withstood all the weight of the candy she had piled on top!
Megan filled the inside of her house with candy
Chloe had multiple layers on top of her house too.
This was Mason's house before he dropped it
Taylor's house

Mason's house after Faith put it back together for him.

12/15/2015

No comments: