Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas Eve

We started Christmas Eve with fun and yummy snowman pancakes and then bundled up and headed outside because it was snowing and we can't resist the fresh snow!
The kids and Cody were on the 4 wheeler while Gavin and I were getting pulled on the sled. Cody took a corner a little too fast and Gavin and I ended up getting dumped, this was the aftermath.
Then it was our turn to pull daddy. We dumped him pretty good twice!!
He picked an icicle off of our railing and a candy cane from my garland came with it, lol! We were laughing so hard. 
Ever since we moved in this little dude has been telling us that his name is "Sonic the hedgehog" but that we could call him "Sonic" for short. I told him that for Christmas I wanted to know his real name and guess what?!?! He told me! His really name is Aceton (Ace ton), not sure how to spell it, but now that I know they mystery is gone so I think I'm going to keep calling him Sonic.
It's not winter unless you get to suck and chew on a nasty icicle

We delayed our after sledding hot cocoa to go play on the playground at the complex



That night we all met at Fry's for sandwiches, goodies and our annual gift exchange
We caught Mason and Paisley double, triple and quadruple dipping in the ranch with their celery sticks!
My nieces and their electronics!
The kiddos in their new Christmas pj's from G&G Fry
Daddy reading the Christmas story from Luke 2
We were so busy playing in the snow and all the other festivities that we forgot to make Christmas cookies for Santa so we improvised with a candy bar, some candy canes, carrots for the reindeer and a side of egg nog.
Santa left some pretty good loot
Our tree



Mason and Chloe have both been wanting a sno cone maker so we asked Santa for one for our family
I found this under my pillow on Christmas Eve. It was a note from Gavin that said, "Merry Christmas" and then I felt something else under my pillow and pulled out a rubber chicken. He is such a silly kid!
There is something magical about the lights on a Christmas tree when the rest of the lights are out

No comments: