Monday, January 4, 2016

Life of Fry

Chloe got a new to her baby doll from the thrift store. She named it "Piper" after my new niece. She is so cute with it. She hugs it, kisses it and even breast feeds it by lifting her shirt up and putting the baby's mouth to her nipple. It's so funny the things kids pick up on when you don't even think they are paying attention.
Gavin is almost done with the Harry Potter series. He finished this book and it already on the next. He started reading them in April and had been reading all his required books for school in between. This kid is a reading machine!
Busted!
I was getting ready for church one Sunday and found her dress hanging in my closet. I pulled it out and hung it on the door knob so I could remember to wrap it later. Chloe walked in and saw it and was so excited. "Is this for me?!?! It's so beautiful, I love it!!" After that how could I make her wait until Christmas?!?! I let her put in on and wear it to church.
We went with the Fry's to see this house. It's fun to see how they change it every year. It's one of the fun ones that has the lights set up to music and you tune into the radio station when you get there.

I love that he still snuggles with his bear sometimes when he goes to sleep
We sent our letters that we wrote to Santa off, but we never did get a response from this address. We will try a different one next year.
Crazy Chloe sleeping crazy again!
We woke up to our tree all over the living room. I picked it up and there were broken bulbs all over the floor that we had to clean up and then vacuum up the little pieces.
The lights were all messed up on the tree after we stood it back up so that night I took all of the ornaments off and put them in a big bowl while I restrung the lights. In the process I accidentally bumped over the entire bowl and broke even more ornaments. When I packed the tree up this year I had 2 less boxes of ornaments to put away because so many of them were broken. : (
P.S. Have I mentioned that I'm super sick of living in this apartment with its old nappy carpet?
Chloe and Megan being "rockstars"
Chloe being Chloe
All jacked up on blue candy of some sort
 Butikofer Clan at our annual Christmas party. 
This year it was at Uncle Keith's house. I was there, but I was the one sky high in the air facing my fear of heights to so I could fit us all in the picture
Cody went goose hunting for the first time and shot 2 geese. He was super excited. He has been working 6 days a week and at least 10 hour days. It was Sunday when he went leaving me with all the kids, in a tiny apartment, leaving me to get them ready for church. To say the least it was a rough morning and I was so glad when sacrament meeting was over and I could let their teachers deal with them. Cody got home while we were still at church and I got this text message:

 Dear love of my life, I can clearly see by the gifts that are not under the tree and the bit of things scattered about the house that you had a very rough morning without me here. Please accept my apology for being gone and not helping you out. To thank you for your sacrifice so I could go enjoy hunting I would like to give you a full body massage no strings attached. It won't buy you time and sacrifice , I know, so here's another body rub as well! Please come home in a good mood. That's all I want please please please is for you to be happy! Like two body rubs happy😘thank you and I love you

I couldn't help but laugh when I read this and I tried my best to be happy when we got home. 
Mason being goofy in daddy's hat
My kids LOVE doing dishes, the real kind where you hand wash them. I had no idea, but I am taking full advantage of it! My dishwasher in the apartment isn't the greatest so I have been hand washing all of them and just using the dishwasher as a drying rack. Gavin came in while I was doing them and started playing in the bubbly water and then next thing I know he is washing them and continues to want to wash them. The other kids like to do it too. I'm loving it right now!!
Cody took Gavin to see the new Star Wars movie for his date night, he is officially on his way to manhood!


No comments: