Saturday, April 11, 2015

While Daddy's Away

Cody headed to CA on Thursday night and by Friday the kids and I were in his truck and headed to Toys R Us to buy a swing set. We spent all day Saturday from 9-4 setting it up with the exception of Gavin's basketball practice.
Gavin was my main helper. He screwed a few of the bolts in and helped hold up the poles when it was time to hook the big stuff together.
We only screwed up a few times and had to undo some things and start part of it over, but I'm blaming most of it on very vague directions
Chloe, Coco and Mason kept us company too. We listened to conference on my phone while we were building it.
 
Chloe even helped towards the end and put the foot pedals on the teeter totter

While I was doing finishing touches the kids were distracted by a mouse that Coco caught and luckily killed. They were poking at it with sticks. By the time they were bored with that I was done and it was time to PLAY!!!
 



I love seeing happy faces on my kids!




Meanwhile in California their daddy was being abducted by aliens!


Oliver and Cody

(Men always take the blurriest pictures! LOL)

No comments: