Friday, April 10, 2015

California Adventues-FGTD Day 4

We spent our second day in Anaheim at California Adventures and it was my favorite! We loved Cars Land, it was so realistic and I felt like I was actually in Radiator Springs.



Gavin loved all the Mater memorabilia and wanted me to get pictures of him with it.

Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
Gavin and I
 
Chloe, Mason and Cody
Downtown Radiator Springs

There were ducks playing around on the grass and we had a hard time getting Gavin away from them so we could go see the rest of the town.
They also sell "popcone" here!
Mater
They boys with Lightening McQueen.
Lightening was talking to the boys and Mason was trying to ignore him
They were interactive with the kids, it was fun to see
Stanley!
Gavin trying to pull his golden tooth out
Luigi's Tower of Tires
Again...the details

This one doesn't have me in it, but I have to keep it for Mason!! What a ham.
Flo's V-8 Cafe
Mason got himself into a predicament while we were getting our food.
We ate at Flo's!! 
It was good, healthy and didn't cost an arm and a leg




Mater's Petting Zoo
Gavin is giving the tractor bunny ears

Hands down my favorite ride of the entire trip!
Chloe didn't quite make the height requirements, but we went past 3 workers and no one stopped us. This picture was right as we took off, she was not impressed. I put my arm in front of her the rest of the ride and she cut off my circulation and crushed my bones with her tight grip, but still said she had fun when the ride was over. 
PS. Look at my hair! LOL!
My Family
King Tritan's Carousel
Sharing cotton candy on Paradise Pier

 
Buzz Lightyear
He walked up and tapped the boys on their shoulders. I should've gotten the camera out sooner.
 
Mickey's Fun Wheel
This was after we convinced Chloe she was safe in the cage and wasn't going to fall to her untimely death. 

Cody and Gavin went on this. Gavin was so excited to tell me that he went upside down.
The dark part on the sun is the roller coaster upside down
Toy Story Soldiers
We really did feel as small as bugs when we were in Bug's Land
A four leaf clover and Churro's! What's better than that?
My little bugs waiting in line
Casey Jr's Cookies Hot Air Balloon ride
There was a huge group of girls behind us all dressed in pink gym suits and when we got off they all came running towards us. It was so bizarre. We had to swim through a sea of 10 year old pink Asian girls to get out of the ride. 
 
My brave boys.
When Gavin got done he said, "You feel like you're not in the gravitational field."
 There they are in the middle

Crush Theater
We laughed so hard and so much. Crush, the turtle, was a cartoon, but interactive with the audience. The kids were on the floor in front of  the screen. Cody and I were two rows back and we could hear our kids laughing. Crush was asking the kids questions, talking to them etc. I don't know how the did it exactly, but we all had a great time.
She's only 4 and she already refuses to sit by her family
The kids needed a break from all the fun and excitement so we went to the Aladdin Theater to watch the play. They have modernized it and it was hilarious. The genie was taking selfies, Facebook status's were getting updated, etc. It was so cute. I'm glad we went.

Chloe obviously needed a nap!

Pixar Parade
Mr Incredible


Crush
Heimlich

She stopped to talk to Mason and Chloe



 






Olaf's Snow Fest

Meeting Olaf!
Warm Hugs for everyone!

 




Chloe has been so amazed by all the characters.
Yummy treats! Elsa and Ana cookies and an Olaf rice crispy treat. 
(They were $4 each so I hope they were good)

We also went to the "Freeze the Night Family Dance Party". Chloe was shaking her booty like I have never seen, it was hilarious. I need to post the video.

When we got back Gavin and I took a trip to the 9th floor of the hotel. He had been wanting to do it ever since we checked in. We missed his date night, so I took him to the 9th floor with me and we did 2 loads of laundry. It was a pretty fun date ;)
The kids were asleep almost as soon as they crawled into bed
In a matter of minutes Gavin was sprawled onto Chloe.


WHAT WE DID:
CARS LAND: 
Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
Radiator Springs Racers
Mater's Petting Zoo
Flo's V-8 Cafe
Met Lightening McQueen and Mater
A BUG'S LAND:
Flik's Flyers
Casey Jr's Cookies Hot Air Balloon Ride
PARADISE PIER:
California Screamin' (Cody and Gavin)
King Tritan's Carousel (Little's and I)
Mickey's Fun Wheel
Toy Story Midway Mania
Cotton Candy on the Pier 
HOLLYWOOD LAND:
Olaf's Snow Fest
Freeze the Night Family Dance Party
Disney's Aladdin Musical
Pixar Play
Crush Theater
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Monsters Inc.-Mike and Ashely to the Rescue*
+Gavin and I rode together. When we got to the end Roz was there:
Roz (to me): Young lady in the back, is that your little monster? (referring to Gavin)
Me: Yes
Roz: If he doesn't behave today you just let me know. 
Gavin couldn't believe it! Roz was talking to me about him. 
Monster's Inc.-Mike and Ashley to the Rescue


FEBRUARY 23, 2015

No comments: