Saturday, April 11, 2015

Gavin is 8!

I woke him up by singing Happy Birthday to him. He picked out french toast as his birthday breakfast.
Time to measure the birthday boy
 
It's no wonder he has been having growing pains, he has grown almost 2 inches in the last 6 months.
He wore a "real" tie today. Cody tied it for him.
Mason got Gavin a "ba-lalala" (Baymax)
Chloe got him a stuffed Sponge Bob
I ran home during church like I did on Mason's birthday to decorate.
Gavin picked out his decorations
He also picked out brownies instead of a cake
He wanted black and white balloons to match a baby seal.
I also wrapped his presents. I hope he doesn't guess what they are ; )
Gavin kept trying to convince us that his middle present was a pair of pants even before he opened them. We didn't believe him. He asked me,"Why did you wrap my pants like that?" and I said, "How do you know they are pants?" Gavin just rolled his eyes and laughed at me.
I guess he was right, ha ha
He was so excited to get all his riding gear. He gave me a huge hug, a couple of times. He had to put it all on right away. I had to keep reminding him about his brownies. 
Gavin in all of his riding gear. I feel a lot better now that I know he's more protected when he's out on his bike.

He wanted to hold his brownies while we sang to him
He wore his new "birthday suit" (ha, ha, couldn't resist) the rest of the day. I told him it was time for his birthday spankings and he just rolled over and let me do it. Silly Kid.
Happy Birthday Gavin!!
Love your family

Gavin's Birthday Interview: Age 8


1- Who is your favorite person in the whole world? MOM

 2- What is your favorite color? GOLD

3-What is your favorite movie? BIG HERO 6

4- What is your favorite outfit? MY DIRT BIKE GEAR

5-What sport do you like best? FOOTBALL. I DON'T WANT TO PLAY, I JUST WANT TO WATCH IT.

6- What song do you love? SILENT NIGHT 

(He is always singing Follow the Prophet, loves the band Maroon 5 and knows the words to about every song on 100.7 and exclaims "I Love this song" almost every time a new song comes on)

7- What is your favorite cereal? CINNAMON JACKS

 Food? TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE

8- Who is you best friend? GOOD QUESTION, I DON'T KNOW THAT.

Who are your friends? Porter, Tevan, Luke, Isaiah, Thatcher

9- What do you want to be when you grow up? PILOT

10-What is your favorite book? THE BOOK WITH NO PICTURES

11- What are you really good at? PLAYING SKYLANDERS

12- Where do you wish you could go on vacation? DISNEY WORLD

13- What is your best memory? GOING TO THE BEACH

14- What would you buy if you had $1000? SKYLANDERS TRAP TEAM

15- What vegetable do you hate the most? ONION

 Love the Most? CARROTS

16- If you could have one wish, what would it be? TO BE PLAYING SKYLANDERS TRAP TEAM

17- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? MUD PIE AT REED'S DAIRY

Candy? DONUTS

18- Who is your biggest hero? MOM

19- What do you like to do best with your friends? IJUMP

20- What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday? DISNEY WORLD

STATS: 

Height: 4FT 5IN

Weight:63 lbs

Teeth Lost:8

Shoe Size: 2

Pant Size: 8

Shirt Size: 8



march 22, 2015

No comments: