Saturday, April 11, 2015

Baymax Party

The boys decided on a Big Hero 6 theme for their combined birthday party this year. They wanted both red and white Baymax. There is NOTHING in the stores right now (I'm sure by summer it will be everywhere) so this is what I came up with after a little help from my friends Pinterest and Google.
  
The Baymax cake to me looks like a cross between the Chicago Bull mascot and Satan, but everyone else told me it looked good. Maybe I'm just thinking that because it didn't turn out how I envisioned it in my head.
We ordered two 3 foot pizza's from Stop Light Pizza

 
Singing to the boys
Opening presents



Grandpa B picked out a tub of 380 pieces of bubble gum for Mason, he was so excited.
Then it was off to the backyard to bust open the pinata.
Uncle Paul picked Mason up to help him, but it just made him mad.
 

 

Gavin got riding gloves from Grandma and Grandpa Blakely. He was so excited to wear them.
Still has them on while reading a book.
He set all his stuff out.

March 14, 2015

No comments: