Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Tale of the Ladies Part 3

Part 3 included Chloe and I delivering these awesome ladies to my sisters house for her. We actually did it awhile ago, but I have been waiting for her to find the majority of them before I posted this so she wouldn't have clues as to where I hid/put them. 
We were at her house after she had found 14 of the 28 and my sister-in-law gave me the idea to re-hide them, so I did and Karen was lucky enough to have to start all over again.

If you missed part one and two you can read about them here:
 

As of Friday this one was still in the deep freeze in the garage.
This one is my greatest achievement when it comes to these little ladies. Can you see her little head poking out from on top of the fan?

What about now?
I had to haul a HUGE ladder from the garage in order to be able to reach the top of the fan and even though Karen has found her she is still there because the ladder is too big for her to be able to pack in so she is waiting for Chet (her hubby) to do it.

Stay tuned for Part 4 because we already have a new destination in mind for these gals!

1 comment:

Angela said...

You guys crack me up! I love your family and am grateful I'm not on your pranking list. Lol!