Friday, October 17, 2014

Life of Fry


I went in the bathroom to see what was taking Chloe so long and was overcome with gratitude for  that frilly little dress, those girly shoes and that little girl wearing them. I waited so long to have a daughter and I am so grateful for her and can't wait for all the girly things we get to do as she grows. Don't get me wrong, I love my boys too, but there is just something extra special about a mom and a daughter.
When second graders dress themselves ; )
Long sleeved red shirt under an over-sized orange jersey with navy pants
He also likes to do his own hair by himself
I've got my eye on you
He couldn't wait to try on his costume
The next morning the boys woke up early and dressed themselves
(picture from last year)
We made a special trip to Walgreen's so the kids could see the "Sugar Man", but he wasn't there this year. They were pretty bummed. 

<> Mavis (our black chicken) was trying to eat a berry off of a bush and it was just out of her reach so she was jumping to try to reach it. I didn't see it, but Gavin and Cody were laughing just telling me about it

<>We were in the van the other day and Mason busted out in song. He was singing "Rollercoaster" by Luke Bryan. He is also getting lots of little freckles on his nose and they are so cute. I keep telling him they are angel kisses from Heaven.

<> "We should get daddy a princess cake for his birthday, that would be silly huh mama" -Mason

<> Everytime I read "Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" to the kids Gavin does the voice of the Dr. and it's hilarious! I love it, so much that I slip it into the rotation a lot more than any of the other books.


No comments: