Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Life of Fry

 The battle for mirror space in the bathroom has officially begun. Before church Gavin was in the bathroom for about 15 minutes doing his hair. There was a plume of hairspray (I don't even know how old it is, I never use hairspray and I'm not sure why we even have it) when I opened the door and he had gel all over his hands. Good thing we have two bathrooms.


 Cody told me to grab the camera and come in the living room. Chloe was cruising around the house in literally nothing except her jacket and her little bare butt was hanging out.
 The kids are still loving the endless piles of leaves our neighbors trees supply for us.

 Anytime I am in the bathroom it never fails someone has to be in there with me. There is no such thing as privacy with anything anymore. 
I go in to brush my teeth...I get followed
I go in to go to the bathroom...I get followed and inevitably someone else needs to go RIGHT NOW!
I go in to clean the bathroom...I get followed
I go in to make sure I don't have anything in my teeth...I get followed
I go in to shower...I get followed
I go in to put something away...I get followed
I go in just to see if my theory is correct...I get followed
 
I use to lock the door when I would shower or baby gate the kids in the toy room while I showered, but it seems like they ALWAYS have to go potty as soon as I jump in even if I just had them go and we ended up with wet pants. So needless to say I have to leave the door unlocked so that they can come in and go potty. Or this particular time (above) I was in the bathroom cleaning and Mason had to join me. 

 Chelsea, Ashley, Teri, Jessica and Kayla

Can I just say I have the coolest friends ever? 
Chelsea, Ashely and I were on our way home from my nieces when I was lured into Dr. Slaughters parking lot by the flashing lights. Ashley was so excited she started jumping around and screaming, it was so funny. Chelsea didn't want to go but then decided she would go if there were more people with us to build a barrier around her. Ashely and I made a few calls and viola! We had a barrier. It was so much fun and secretly I think Chelsea even had fun ;)

I love that I have friends that will drop whatever to come have fun with the rest of us. Thanks girls, it was a blast!
 Chloe rocking some pretty awesome pigtails
 The kids played games for hours on Saturday and actually got along the entire time. We had a lot of fun. We played Cooties, Operation, Angry Birds, Don't Break the Ice and Hungry, Hungry Hippos


1 comment:

Jessie said...

The bathroom! Bah! Story of my life too. haha