Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Happy 60th Dad!!

My dad turned 60!

That seems so weird to me. I'm not old enough to have a 60 year old dad and he shouldn't be 60 yet. We couldn't convince mom to put all 60 candles on the cake, she didn't want to burn the house down. This is the only picture I got. I did the same thing last year. I keep meaning to get a picture of him not blowing the candles and don't realize I didn't until it's too late. Next year!!

My dad loves Jenifer Aniston and thinks she is so pretty and that Brad Pitt is a crazy man for choosing Angelina Jolie over her. For his birthday I wanted to get him a life size cardboard cutout of Jenifer, but I could literally only find one in the entire world and it was the United Kingdom. Every time I would find one it would re-direct me to the same spot. It was $53 plus $20 shipping and it was going to take about 3 weeks which I didn't have, so I was totally boring and got him a new belt because his old one had about had it.

No comments: