Monday, October 14, 2013

Life of Fry

Chloe is dressing herself now and usually doesn't do to bad.
For all I know it was backwards day here at the Fry house and I just didn't get the memo. Maybe it was because I was too busy trying to clean up this!! (see below)
This is what happens when Chloe gets too much milk. I am so glad I still put pullups on her at night just in case. Good morning to me! While I was cleaning her up this is what came out of her mouth in one big long sentence. "I want oatmeal actually. I like oatmeal. Cows are nice. Sparkles? That's not good. " You never know what's going to come out of that girls mouth.

That night when we were putting the kids to bed Gavin said to me, "Chloe stinks. She is the grossest sister ever!"
Fireball the tarantula
 
Gavin made up a joke today:
What did the taco say to the burrito?
I've seen you BEAN-fore

Cody and I were laughing so hard. He is so smart, but it was so cheesy and so funny at the same time.
It was fire prevention week last week so he came home with something everyday. He has been wearing these all week and pretending to be a dog. He put holes in the knees of 3 pairs of pants last week. Maybe they should make boys jeans out of Kevlar!
Mason didn't have shoes on yet so Gavin gave him a piggyback ride to the van so we could take Gavin to school.

This video has been a big deal at our house too. I'm pretty sure we are 1 million of the 120 million views that it has had. 




We have a heat vent in the corner of our living room that has no duct attached to it so if you pull it off, this is what you see!! Gavin always sits in the same spot to watch a movie so sometimes I will pull the vent off and drop stuff through it like plastic eggs, pieces of candy, socks, whatever is soft and won't hurt him if it lands on his head. Sometimes I'll even get the spray bottle and spray him. It's kind of a game for me. How many times can I spray/how many things can I drop before he notices. Also he is a typical man and can't watch tv without a remote in his hand. His daddy taught him well.
Gavin gets to check out books from the school library now which is super exciting for him. Last week it was a book about colossal squid and this week its about "Sharks, Voracious Hunters of the Sea". He was so excited about it he pulled it out and started reading it and telling me about it as soon as I picked him up from school.
He's showing me the Great White Shark
He wanted me to take a picture of this picture, lol!
My toothless kid!
"What does the fox say?"

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Your kids are a hoot! I need to start writing more of these down. :) And I laughed my head off at that video last week too.

The Cawley's said...

Alright- you have made this, "what does the fox say" thing a crazy pandemic- it is everywhere all of the sudden!
And eery time I see a pic of Gavin with that spider crawling all over him I get the heebie jeebies!