Friday, October 26, 2012

Trunk-or-Treat

Mason the Lion
Chloe the Gnome
Gavin the Vampire Ninja
Madisen the witch
Braving the snow to attend our annual Trunk-or-Treat
Taylor-jailbird, Teri-crazy cat lady, Megan-ghost, Faith-baby, Mason-Lion, Madisen-witch, Gavin-vampire ninja, Chloe-gnome
Waiting in the warm van for the Trunk or Treat to start
The cutest little gnome on the face of this planet ever!!
ROOAAARRR!!
The Goodell's
Chelsea's kiddos-Jackson, Thatcher and Isabelle
Jackson had absolutely no interest in looking at the camera for me. It's like he was subliminally telling me "eat my tail lady!!" ; ) 
Liz & I
Megan "mysteriously" ended up with two super sticky suckers

We skipped the potluck because frankly:
 7 kids in costumes + bowls of chili + only 2 adults= 
not very much fun at all for me

So instead we headed home, ordered Pizza Hut and rented Madagascar 3

No comments: