Wednesday, October 24, 2012

10-11-12

Happy Birthday Cody!!

I'm writing this in orange because you all know it's Cody's favorite color! Today Cody turned 35. I can't believe it's really happening, we are getting old! Birthday's are suppose to be fun days, but today really isn't. Today for the first time in over 10 years I don't get to celebrate my husbands birthday with him. We are here in Idaho and he is up in North Dakota working his butt off providing for his family. 
We still called and sang Happy Birthday to him, our friend Liz who shares the same birthday with him made sure to call him to and rub it in that she was getting birthday sex today and he wasn't, and I called his co-workers to make sure they made a big deal about it for me. I hope this is the last birthday we spent apart. I love you Cody and hope it's a great day!

XOXOXO
 

No comments: