Friday, October 5, 2012

Jackson Hole

Our initial plan was to drive up to Alpine just to enjoy the beautiful fall colors, have some lunch and come home, but when we got to Swan Valley Cody went left and we were headed to Driggs instead. I was kind of upset because I was really looking forward to the Alpine drive and was being a brat about it. Then Cody turned down some obscure dirt road and then I went from upset to mad. I didn't get to see the leaves and now we were headed down some road where we were either going to get lost or run out of gas (Cody didn't gas up before we left town and we were almost empty.) Then he pulled up to this sign and all was forgiven!
I never got to go to girls camp here and a few weeks ago I had made the comment that I had never been and always have wanted to go down the slide. I was pretty excited! It was closed for the season and there may or may not have been a gate and it may or may not have been locked and we may or may not have climbed through the gate to get in. ; )


Gavin's first time down the slide! Afterwards he said that he was "freaked out" but he still went down, he is such a brave little trooper!

The view from the top!!
That's Cody standing down there at the bottom looking like an ant!!

Chloe and I's first time on the slide

Gavin going "fast as lightening!"
We played around on the swings too
Gavin headed down the slide again and Chloe headed up the four flights of stairs
Daddy and Gavs
Me and my Lover Boy
After the slide we decided we were already this far why not go to Jackson? So we did! I love that Cody is spontaneous and will be spontaneous with me, it makes life so much fun.
Some super nice random stranger saw me taking pictures of my family without me in it and offered to take it for us, thank you!!
I have always wanted to do these so we splurged and got some. We got a family picture too, but this one is the cutest ever!!

No comments: