Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkins and Parties

This year we I decided we were going to paint our pumpkins instead of carving. Gavin is grossed out by the guts and Mason & Chloe are too little to carve so we were ALL going to paint our own pumpkins this year. My idea ended up backfiring. Gavin wanted a bat, but not just any bat, the bat below. He asked me to paint it for him, then I ended up doing Mason's, Chloe's and mine. So much for getting everyone involved!
 
 Gavin picked out the colors and I painted it
 Gavin picked out Frankenstein for Mason and a cat for Chloe
 Cody did paint his own and when shooting it with his bb gun (above) and didn't get quite the effect he wanted he decided to drive an arrow through it (below)
 Cody's goblin
 My spider
 
 Gavin's bat
 Mason's Frankenstein
(he kept calling it a witch)
Chloe's Cat
 We had a Halloween themed Birthday party to go to so I got the kids dressed and then we Trick-or-Treated daddy since he isn't going to be home on Halloween
Cody and a freaky vampire
 Sadie as Effie Trinket from Hunger Games
 Taiya the birthday girl
 Savannah and Eric
(not even lying Eric's costume freaked me out!!)
Treysen as Frankenstein

Everyone dressed up and there were so many good costumes. There was spiderman, ninja's, pirates, Glenda the good witch, and lot's more. I should've taken more pictures. They even made their basement into a spook alley.

No comments: